Monday, April 20, 2009

Old Love Song (copycat-ed)

I read WIS WONG's blog bout the title of the Old Love Song today.
After reading it I feel like writing one bout the old song too.
So, Wis, you wont mind me become a copy cat right ?? RIGHT ??
Okay, I know you won't.

Old songs huh? hmmm...
Honestly, sometimes I prefer to listen to old songs instead of the lastest one.
If you really notice the old love songs' lyrics, you will find how meaningful it would be.
I would say most of the lyrics are better then the songs these days.
I also couldn't agree more to say, they actually sing out the feeling we'll have in real life.

So, like WIS did, I picked one old love song for this post as well. =)
Ok, it's not as old as the one she chose.
It's average old.
Present to you all...

BenDan - Jin Sha


This song is kinda meaningful in my life.
It's just after a long 3 years of waiting, this song actually made my life sparked a little and became a red hot fire.
However, it has been put off now.

LOL!!
This may sounds stupid but I actually dreamt about writing her name all around the wall and even the ceilling.
Till' I woke up (still in my dream) , I was shocked myself
That time, I really get the feeling of how empty of this room is.
I tried to erase them off before my mum notice.
However, it's not erasable and my mum actually knocked on my door and came in.
Before I see my mum expression, I woke up in the real world.
Ok, now laugh whatever you want.

Anyway, Dad!! I dreamt about you this afternoon while taking my nap.
I burst into tears while saw you sitting on the back seat of the car.
Baby miss you.

Ok now, Zankle , I am still waiting.
For the pics of the dinner of course. LOL!!

2 comments:

zankle said...

okok.. im posting im posting!! wait ler

Anonymous said...

lets go to Melbourne this year!