Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not as simple as "Pain"

It feels kinda weird.
I could hardly hold my tears on.
I wouldnt say it doesn't hurt.
I wouldnt say it's not a good thing as well.
But if I'm front of you, I would pretend to smile like I don't care at all.
I would turn my back on you,
Till you couldnt see me anymore,
And burst into tears.


It's a good thing to know, she really does love you.
At least I know, you are happy with your life with her now.
But why am I feel like a shit here.
This kind of feeling is like breaking my heart apart.
"Love someone doesnt mean to own them,
But to wish her happiness is what a real love is"
It's not easy to love a person.
Especially when you see her are so in love with someone else.


Today I learnt a lesson.
Not to mention her in front of you.
Because I admit,
It really hurts..
To see the one who makes you smile is not me.





Teach me how to forget to love you.

No comments: