Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yummy

I've been so craving for laksa in the past few days.
Especially the one at my own hometown at Aloha Coffee Shop.
I lurvvv laksa.
But not that very hot type, liongteck don't like it too hot.
Served in warmy condition and lots of laksa soup.
I am not talking about asam laksa, I never like asam laksa.
I am talking about Sarawak Laksa.

Still remember in the past while I was still studying in KL,
Everytime when there is semester break, then I went back Sibu,
I never miss to eat my favourite laksa.
Morning breakfast = laksa
Sometimes, lunch = laksa
Even night time sometimes also, = laksa.
No, not even a big rain could stop me from eating laksa, instead it is the best time to have it.
Well, thanks to the person who companied me as well =D

Unfortunely in the past few days, the weather was so bloody hot.
Several times I was awaken from the sleep due to the hot hot air.
I even sweat after a bath.
So, it's like suiciding if I am still eating laksa at those time.

But TODAY!! YEAH!! It's cloudy whole day today.
The weather is so cool!!
And the rain finally came at around 4 pm just now.
So, it's pretty obvious what I had for my lunch today.
I went to the nearby Expert Coffee Shop and had this takeaway.


Yummy.!!
Well, I wouldnt say it's nice if compare to the one at Sibu.
It's a bit too hot for me and the soup given is only just the right amount for the mee.
I prefer the soup level should be at least more then the mee.
However it does temporary satisfy my carve-ness for now. LOL
I can go for the 2nd one but not anymore, else I'll be gettin' fatter.

Out of the topic,
This evening, my mum called and said that my brother's bag was stolen while he was taking part in the running competition of his school's (Sacred Heart, English) sport day today.
There is a Sony Ericsson W910i hand phone, a Sony PSP and his Body Glove wallet inside.
So, whoever saw anyone in Sibu carrying a black with a number "25" logo Addidas bag, please kindly inform me.
I am very sure that there wont be a 2nd one appear in Sibu as it's a limited edition bag which was bought in Singapore.
So, whoever is carrying it, that person is gonna be really sorry for it.
As for that useless -no-parent-taught kid who steal my brother's bag, good luck so that you wont be found by me, or else you gonna pay for a high price for it.
I curse your 18 generations are born without ass hole!

No comments: