Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treasures are not always Happiness

I found something while I was "digging".
I wonder should I be happy or sad about it.
I am now like a pirate who found the treasure map but unable to read the map.
Or, "should I even read the map?"

Yeah, I am still me, non-stop digging for your news..
Since I am unable to ask "How's your day?" anymore.
This is one of my attitude that you hate the most in the past.
You might think that I am still a busy body.
But in fact, I just want to know more bout you, even we are already apart.
Does this prove that my words are true when we argued bout this in the past?
Nah, it's not important anymore.
True or not, it doesnt matter anymore.

Like I said, I still care.
I know the words are not for me.
It's a lie if I say I dont feel hurt while trying to read the "map".
I've never seen you like this before.
Maybe you are truly in love.

It hurts.
But I will keep on digging.
It's not that I want to.
It's because I cant stop.
Pirates never stop treasuring.
Even in the end he got nothing.
Doesnt matter the sadness or happiness.
The Pirate And I just cant stop digging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life walk out by ourself. U can choose not to be a pirate and these will stop all ur mapping miseries. Why wanted to continue all the misery when u know u can stop it? Throw ur map, get down from ur ship!

From today onwards, u are a normal man with ur normal life IF ONLY u can forget ur pirates life.

liongteck said...

Nah, I dont think it's easy for me to stop.
It's like whenever there is a chance, I would just go and dig for it without realising it.
Thanks for your care, I think will try my best to walk my own life from now on.
It's just, you know, kinda boring when I am alone here.