Saturday, April 25, 2009

A day without laptop.

Yesterday was so so so teribble.
My lappy suddenly broke down and couldn't get into the windows no matter how many times I restarted it.
At first I thought it might be the Mircosoft found out that I am not using their original or registered windows but then..
After a thousand times of restarting , knocking here and there, unplug this and that, I finally found the source of the problem.
It's the hard disk.
My lappy couldnt detect the hard disk, so, that's the reason why it can't detect any operational system.
If it couldn't detect any OS, how the hell it's going to get into windows? *bang my head at the wall*
Well, I was not very sure of that but I was thinking of if I unplug the hard disk and plug it back, will it works ?

UNFORTUNATELY, I dont have any screw driver, so I cant open the casing on the back to re-plug the hard disk.
EVEN MORE UNFORTUNATE thing is, it was already 9.30pm, where the hell I can buy myself a screw driver?
Now, I am SCREWED!
I knew I shouldn't have wasting time knocking here and there and restarting the lappy.
So, I look around my room to look for anything I can use to screw these screws.
And I found my long lost fork. LoL!!
Since I am not using it anymore, so, I'm not gonna waste it.
It's quite difficult at 1st but I made it anyway.
Until the last screw, I gave up.
Why ? CAUSE I'M SO DAMN UNLUCKY THAT THE LAST SCREW IS LOCATED SO DEEP INSIDE AND MY PITY FORK CAN'T REACH TO IT!!
Screw back everything and this is what my pity fork had become.


so obvious that I cant use it anymore. HAHA

No, I was not going to give up yet.
I changed on my cloth, grab my keys and decided to try my lucky at the 7-11.
But in the end, I end myself up here.


Know where is this place? NO?



Okay, how bout this!!
HAHAHAHA!!

I wonder what made me drove so far away from the 7-11 and came to the airport for the Caramel Frappucino.
It's just that while I was driving, I felt like something was calling my name and controlled me.
By the time I was conscious, I was trapped.
It was happy to be trapped anyway. Lol!!

Anyway, after the coffee, I don't feel like going back yet.
Probably because I feel like if I am back, I am going to be alone again.
So, I decided to have a late movie.

I came to Cineplex.
It was so hard for me to decide which movie to watch.
So much of them and all of it seems so nice.
In the end I choose this.



The Snipers.
I know how out dated I am.
This movie had been released for so long time and I only get to watch now.
I know I know, because on that night, this movie was shown in Hall 3 which is the biggest hall in Kuching Cineplex, but, there was approximately around 17 persons included me only were watching it.
This proved how many people had already watched it and I just get to watch mine now.

Anyway, I LOVE THE MOVIE VERY MUCH!!
It was so so so so NICE!!
So interesting!!
Two big thumbs UP!
I even hold my pee just not to miss every single part of the movie. LoL!
liongteck felt so satisfying with it.
And I plan to go for another movie again tonight.
But it's kinda sad to watch movies alone especially when you saw everyone is with either their friends or partners. *sobs*

I left the cinema and finally came to the 7-11.
No, I didnt forget anything about my lovely lappy yet.
But guess what, 7-11 do sell screwdrivers but..
Non of the size is suitable for my lappy's screws. *sigh*

I went back home, tried not to look at my lappy..
Got myself on bed, read as much comics as I could
And I forced myself to sleep.
I SURVIVED till this early morning and I rushed to Everise to buy screwdriver as soon as I opened my eyes.
As you can see, it's all fixed now ^^.
Luckily I didnt bring it to computer shop for servicing it, or else I'm gonna pay another RM30 for nothing and yet gonna lost everything in my lappy again.

As for now, I am still deciding either to go to watch movie again or not.
If there's anyone wanna company me, my answer will definitely be a "yes".
Ok. So now, who wants a movie with the pity lonely liongteck ?
If no, I think will just stay a home and deal with my Maple again. Lol..

1 comment:

MingJi said...

why u purposely put ur gucci wallet beside ur coffee when u took the photo ? hahhaa