Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From pieces to ashes

It's amazing to know that a broken heart can be broke into more pieces again.
It amaze me even more when I got to know that it hurts as much as when my heart was first broken.

I've been driving around for some times just now.
It reminds me how I got this habit everytime I am down.

At 1st I thought today is going to be the best day among the CNY.
In fact, it was the worst.

More and more thinking I've made today.
More and more the SO CALLED ASSUMPTIONS I MADE!!!
The more pain I felt from the bottom of my heart.

DONT YOU DARE TO SAY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL when you never ever experience it before.
If this a revenge on me, CONGRATULATIONS, you've done a really good job here.

There things are not meant to be shared with others.
Say I am selfish, say I am bad, I dont really care anymore.
Ever take just some minutes in your life to think , right now, Who Am I To You??
I remember a girl said to me, "You cant have both, choose only one of them, sadness or happiness".

A call can turn everything aroud 180 degrees in the next second.
I exist only when she is not around.
She exist in every second of your life.
Whenever we're together, you may leave for her.
Whenever you are together, ignorance is all I ever got.
Everything is too obivous even without the weighing scale.

But why .... ?

All I've ever left between us, is my only pride.
Even a puppet has its own limit.
Am I just ... a spare happiness....

If that is the case...
I rather choose the be lonely for the rest of my life.

No comments: