Friday, February 5, 2010

We do, We are the fools.

I've been sneezing a lot for today.
I don't think I'm getting fever or any disease since I don't feel sick at all.
However I do feel a little uncomfortable for a part of my body.
My heart.
It doesnt beat at the normal rate, it stops sometimes, it beats too fast for sometimes and for the other time, it pains like it's breaking apart.

I realise I do have some good parts of my own and that will be the worst weakness as well.
I think a lot.
My mind never stop working for 24/7.
Well, it's good thing since everyone say, a person who thinks often, may be a person who has the most intelligence.
But for me , it's bad because, you take account of every little action you made or been treated.
Especially, the things or person that you care for the most.
So, it's definitely a double-edge sword for me.
No one will know what are you trying to say or the message you are trying to send.

Sometimes, human dont speak directly.
They don't go and slap you when they hate you.
They won't tell you that he miss you so badly in your face when they see you.
They definitely wont say I still love you when they doubt that if you've already totally erased them out your heart.
Some may be brave in doing everything they want..
But some rather hide their courage because they are afraid of something else even more.

I notice that other than me, most of the human in this world are wearing a mask in their life.
Because we are afraid of others to know what we are thinking.
That's when ...we start to do foolish things just for the person we care....

Yesterday I've been introduced to a Korea song which I like the lyrics a lot.
IF you are asking that if I know how to read Korea language , then you are wrong... I dont.
It is just that it has been translated in the You tube.
Btw, no link, just lyrics. Enjoy.

Title: "I'm a Fool" / "A Song For the Fool"
Maybe this is because I am a fool.
It is okay even when I get hurt.
Even when others say that it is useless love.
It doesn't matter because I am a fool.
I was nice to you because I wanted to.
I was happy for just that if you smiled just once.
I'm happy with just your smile.
Until the day when her love will come.
I will just stay next to her like this.
Since it is a happy love for me just giving.
I dont want anything else from her.
I will be there whenever you reach out.
I will be there whenever you call out.
Without a change I will be there..
Because I love you..
Because I am a fool...

No comments: