Friday, February 5, 2010

Out of breath

Okay, how should I start?
Hmmmm~~

I am little tired now.
Probably because of the jogging just now.
Yeah~ liongteck went JOGGING!! LOL!!!
Anyway, I do have this feeling which is a little diferrent than tired that I had before.

It started after I've done the jogging, ride onto my car ..
And the next thing was something happened that drained all of my energy away.
I even have a hard time to breath.
I tell you all what, this is very very weird.
I've never been this tired from any exercise I did before.

I feel so so sleepy, I lost my appetite, but I do feel like going around the city with winds blowing onto my face.
It would be nice if there is someone who can drive for me and I will be sitting on the next seat laying my face on the window enjoying the wind, LOL!

Anyway, I've decided to go out later.
I don't really feel like staying inside this room tonight.
Anywhere is good other than here. Away from my laptop. HAHA!!
So, I gotta go bath now, bye`~

PS I am pretty sure my message was sent and received. Now, I've been replied, and I guess I know already ^^ Those were all just .............

No comments: