Sunday, February 7, 2010

Maybe boring ..just boring

There is a knot.
With all my might, I can only reach one side of it.
No matter how hard I pull, it just wont come off, cant untie it.
Because there is no force at the other side..

Sometimes, when you are alone, when you've got nothing to do at all,
With just a little feeling of missing, you can become so emotional.

These days, I forgot the purpose of me never want to close this blog.
I forgot the purpose I am so indulge in an online game.
It's not because it's fun..
Just because I can at least find some satisfaction in them.
Because it can get me through each day of my life.

I found myself love to ruin everything nice in my life.
I never know how to appreciate the moment but only care how if it ends.
Selfishness is one of the worst nature I have.

I begin to remind myself, how do I go through all these things.
Maybe I should just do what I do best..
Back to my Maple Story..lol..

No comments: