Monday, January 11, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Last week, I forgot which day it was, I went to Boulevard with the intention to stock up my food.
When I say food I mean maggie mee's', LOL!
I dont cook a decent meal or should I say healthy meal whenever I am in here, Kuching.
I own a hot plate but mostly only for cooking those instand noodles. HAHA~

Anyway, back to the Boulevard.
I walked into the Popular bookshop and thought that I could get myself a new volume of the "True Singapore Ghost Stories" but sadly, it was not there yet =(

Then I spotted this.

Diary of the Wimpy Kid

I grabbed the book and try to read it.
I was so indulged with it till the time I noticed it, I had read at least the quarter of the book.
It was funny and interesting though.
Honestly, by that time, I was in a huge dilemma on either buying it or not.
That's because except than the comics, I have never finish reading any books that I bought before which is very very wasting my money.
I bought "Angels and Demons" which I read only quarter of it, "The Story of the Graveyard Boy" I think I did managed to reache half of it and wait..
"Rich Dad Poor Dad", Alright!!! I finished it!!! LOL!!!

Once I rememeber I actually finished at least one of the book I bought in the past, I know I really have to buy this book.
As for other reason I gave to myself is, "liongteck need a good laugh anyway".
I know, lame..LOL!

Guess what?
I bought the book, not one but the whole set of it.


Ta DAH!!

Ok, I can give you 3 reason why I bought whole set of it.
1st, because it is really an interesting book, so I thought the other 2 might not be bad as well.
2nd, errrr, it is cheaper because one of them costs around RM30 plus and I bought the whole set costed me RM79.95 only, which mean it burns my wallet hole a little smaller.
And for the 3rd, because it looks cooler ...I can show you..see below.


COOL right?
I can read it, I can even use it as the decoration, and the best thing is I can even give it out as a gift when someone b'day is coming.
See? This is what we call one stone killed three birds!
I am so smart. XD

And now, I'm counting how many nights do I have to go through with maggie mee only.
Because at first I already have the shortage in cash problem and now, I am even RM79.95 poorer.

Anyway, it is worth it because the books are really really nice.
I finished them in 5 days only and even plan to re-read them again.
Like I said, it is really really really really FUNNY!!!
Liongteck seldom recommend books to anyone but this one is highly recommend by me!!

Now, who want to have a laugh, come borrow from me!

No comments: