Friday, January 8, 2010

Got conquered by laziness

Alright, I am gotta admit that I am not a good blogger.
I update my blog almost thousands year a time,
No picture and too much words.

But the great thing about me is I am a good reason seeker!!HAHA!

These days after come back to Kuching here, I begin to busy with my favourite online game again which is the Maple Story.
Plus one of my friend gonna stay here for a week for I dont know what kind of training it is, making me almost dont have very much time is leftover to update my blog.
I need too fetch him go to training and fetch him back again.
To mind you guys, the traffic is almost jammed everyday. =(

OK another reason is...
I AM SO LAZY!!!
Even though my 1st new year hope is to change my laziness, but I think, I still havent make any progress yet.LOL!!!

About the pictures thingy, I am not so into taking pictures of everything I see, I touch or I feel.
So, pictures will only be uploaded if I do take the pictures. HAHA!!
I prefer typing and writing than uploading the picture which I know it makes my blog so not interesting.

Uh, got to go, nature's calling.
Be back soon...or not so soon, whatever.

No comments: