Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's a little different day

I bet almost everyone will make their 100th post in their blog a special one.
Yeap suprisingly this is the 1st 100th post in liongteck.blogspot.com
Honestly, I never thought I could make it to the here but even if I do, I will be wondering what kind of thing I will be writing.
Well, I reach here and I dont think what am I going to post is a good thing Zzzz~

It's a cold cold day today.
It is raining whole day and the sky doesnt show a single sign of the Sun will be coming out.
I love cool and cloudy day but not cold and rainy day.
I guess I probably sent the wrong message to the God asking for the wrong weather. LOL!!

Anyway, something different happened today.
I was invited out by someone and I guess you all know who is that person will be.

The story goes like this ..

Yesterday I received the msg asking me either wanna hang out with them in the Starbucks,
But I didnt give an answer so, I just told them I will let them know by today.
Then this noon, I msged them told them that I wont be going anymore, no reason given.
Truthly speaking, there is a little corner in my heart wanted to go and the reason is kinda obvious but .. I know I have to get over with it so, turning them down might be the 1st step I should've take and that is one of my resolution of this yaer.

Nothing happened then, till 7pm.
I was tired, so I was thinking of taking a short nap.
I know I was dreaming that time, not a good one but I dont remember what it is.
Then I was awaken by the phone.
She called.
Asking either I am out or not.
I wonder why at that time I am speechless.
So I just say whatever I've got in my mind, "Er...Should be not going out bah"
So I turned her down once again.

Psstt, in the end, I msged and asked where are they.
Guess, I am still who I am. LOL!!
I really dont know what changed my mind, her voice maybe.
After a bath, I am out, fetching them.

Skip the part what we are doing cos, technically speaking I am not doing anything that should be talk about except than I've done looking through every single DVD and CD in Kenyalang. LOL!

They are done with their thing, so I just fetched them to where their friend suppose to fetch them.
Suprisingly they asked either I want to join them for a coffee in the Starbucks or not but I turned them down AGAIN.
I lied that I've got to rush to the storebook to buy something before it close.
Well, there is no reason for them to not believe so, I was let go.
I didnt really go to the storebook, I just drive around the city and then back home to here... =)

You guys must be thinking why rite?
If it was me long time ago, I would've join them.
Hmm, I wonder why too.

In my last few posts, I said liongteck is a good reason seeker so, I would give any reason for every action I took even though it's not a logic one.
So I guess the reason is...
liongteck can never let go of her.
I know because I had this feeling when saw what she wore just now .. =)
Either it's a logic reason or not , it's up to you guys believe or not.

No comments: