Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life

Ever take a little of your time to think about life??
Well, most of the time whenever I have got nothing to do, I might think about it and for today, whenever I was driving, my mind popped up with these thingy.
I wish I could write everything I had thought about in here but, when it comes to word, I am totally speechless and dont know how write about them.
Anyway I guess I will just try my best.

I wouldnt start with things like "life is a gift from God or bla bla bla..."
For me, life can be defined in lots of way.
As for now, I defined my life as when I was still a child till I am today, a not-so-grown-up person. LOL!
You see, when I was still a kid, I was kinda naive in everything I saw, I thought and even I felt.
For like you know something, then you thought this is the way it should works but in the end when you grown up, you realised that it actually works the opposite way.
When I was kid, I thought everything is easy as long as you know the way it works which I call it as "The Formula".

But sadly, through every little experience I picked in my way of growing up which I called it as "The Chapters of My life", it doesnt seems to be working as effectively as it should be.
Then I realise life is not as easy as ABC like I thought when I was kid.

Alright, in case that you are lost, I will take one of the "chapters" in my life as an example - LOVE.
When I was kid, I thought human are created in pair by The God which I cant really explain why.
So when two persons are together, they are destinied to be together by the so called "Fate".
Of course when I say two persons, I mean a man and a woman because in my way the gay and lesbian relationship are kinda disgusting in some way which I usually known it as "Man-made relationship" (sorry if I hurt you, no offense , really)
And the formula I gave for "love" was, as long as you love someone + that person love you - all other factors = forever. Easy right?
But then when I'd really experienced this chapter of mine, it didnt work as simple as that.
It's not just you love me and I love you that would be all.
Even though two persons are love in each other, it is just not enough to keep them both forever together.
You've got to add a little understanding, believe and trust, even a little of fun, sometimes a little conflict and lots lots of others (It would be at least thousands or probably millions of things if I really list all of them out, so, forget it)

Great, now you see how complex it will be with only a chapter.
And our life are covered with lots of chapters if we really do think about it.

So, I wouldnt say sorts of things like "Cherish your life", "enjoy it" or whatever..
Because I know for some people it's hard to do so, at least it is for me, a boring type one.
In my life, I fell once in a very big way and it's kinda hard for me to get through it.
Even now, I am not really sure either I've got through it yet.
But at least for now, I know I've got lots of chapters in front of me to go through them.

I know I may fall again and probably a bigger stone or even deeper hole await in front of me, but I made a promise to myself, even by crawling , I will at least my make it to the end of the chapter.

So, boys and girls, at least try your best then you will have nothing to be regret of.
Btw, dont pray for now, but pray so that there wont be any hole or stone in front of you. LOL!!!
At least I know I do so.. HAHA

No comments: