Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I wanna....

Being greedy is one of the human's nature.
But human are always good at making their bad side look like a good one..
So, sometimes they call their greed as, person with a big heart.
I know there is a word for it but that's not the point if not I am going to bla bla bla again.

Most of the time I have hard time in gettin myself to sleep at night and I can guess the reason behind it.
So, just now, I was surfing the internet look here and there then ended up with the blogs I often read, the Kenny Sia, Timothy Tiah and my ex-teacher, Mr. Arthur Wee.
I always have a dream in becoming a successful entreprenuer in the early age like Kenny and Timothy did.
But dream is just a dream.
Unless I have tons of money now or else it's going to be very far from the possible.

Anyway, just now I read one of the post in Timothy blogspot about everything he achieved and did in year 2009.
Owww damn!! I am so jealous of him.
To be honest I would die to have a life just like him.
A beautiful and cute girlfriend by the side, owning a very profitable business, driving nice car, having nice buddy around and etc etc. (Too much to say, LOL!!)
The best thing I like of him is setting up his own business and it is so successful.
I always dream to set up a business myself and become a very successful one in the future.
The investment thingy, how the money works, the satisfaction is priceless when you actually see your own company is growing after puting lots and lots effort into it.

After reading Kenny and Timothy blog, I tried to think of one nice thing I had done in the past 2009.
10 mins past and I couldnt think even one of them ..Zzzzz..
And now I start to feel like I've failed my own life.

I will be turning 22 this year, I think I should have to do something meaningful in my life.
So with the title "I wanna..." above, I am going to try as hard as I could to make at least some part of my dream come true. Yeah~~

I am not a good planner so I guess I will just start by listing out everything I wanna achieve this year.

1) A healthier physical and mental - this mean I've got to quit smoking, start working out and stop the negative thought which I always have in my mind. Of course, quit my laziness as well.

2) At least wealthier than last year - Ok, with 31st December 2009 as the cut off date, my target is at least doubled the money I had in my bank account. LOL!

3) Earn my own 1st pot of gold - I wouldnt be so strict in this since my mum wants me to be a full-time student to finish my ACCA as fast as I could. So, I guess I would just get myself a 1st part-time job in Kuching. The Rm300 I earned in the past few years in KL while working in PC fair, I wouldnt count it as my 1st pot of gold. LOL!!

4) Study harder and play harder motto - Haha!!! What I mean here is that, if I played hard, I am going to put more effort in my studies as well.

5) Improve my Chinese - I know to speak Chinese but never know how to read and write them. I always wish I could write and read in Chinese but unfortunately there's no one teaching me, so I guess self learning is going to take a very long time, I wouldnt say mastering them but at least improve in it.

6) Buy myself more goodies with my own money.

7) Dont fail any of my ACCA subject anymore.

Arrghhh, there are still a lot more to write but my mind just couldnt work properly now.
That's why I said, human are greedy before I start to write this LOL!!
Just hope that I really have nice thing to write when the 2011 comes.

2 mins to go and it will be 5am later.
I think even by force, I really have to get myself to sleep now.
It's going to be a very busy day later as I have to fly back to Kuching tomorrow morning.
There are lots of things I havent done yet.
So, I will just stop here for today.

Goodnite everyone.

No comments: