Saturday, January 2, 2010

First writing on 2010! Happy new year everyone.

halo everyone!
It has been a long time already.
First of all, happy new year! Happy 2010!
How's your 1st day of the brand new year been?
As for me, after so many years of welcoming the new year with beers, this time i didn't had any of it! Yeah!!
No headache at the next morning, no any after-effect of over alcoholisation but still caught in the heavy traffic jam on the night and missed the 1st rising sun of the year due to the over-slept. Lol!
Just hope that this year is going to be a smooth year.

Anyway, there some announcement that i'm going to make before i missed the time which is still consider the "early year".

First, as you all can see here, i've re-open my blog to the public again!
Last year i restricted anyone from reading my blog due to some reasons which i'm not going to say it here.
Anyway, you didn't see me but now you do.
I just wanna make everything different this year even through this little diary of mine.
Hope i can write better things here this time.
There one thing that i want it in me this year, which is the 'i-don't-really-care-anymore" attitude. Lol!

Secondly, i got myself a new phone! Yeah!!
It's not the latest model nor the brand new one.
It's just a second hand n95 8g and i'm using it to blog at the starbucks now.
I used my own money to own this awesome technology which i'm kinda proud of.
I have always want this myself but couldn't afford it but until i'm really looking for it, many of my friends told me that this kind of model is not in production anymore.
That would be the reason why i've spent months searching for it.
I paid rm600 for this but in the end when i told my sis bout this she said she would sponsor me half of it as to encourage me to study hard.
Ok well, i thought, why not? Ha ha, love you, cj..

As for the third thing, last year in the month of november, i got myself a new laptop!lol!
I've been cutting my everyday life costs, saving up every penny i had for years then at last, i can finally afford a new laptop myself. I think that's why my bank account it so dried up these day.
However, after the several years of saving this and that, i think it's worth it to pamper myself with this beauty.
After all, my bank account can still survive till this day thanks to my sis.
At the last minute before i pay for the laptop, she called and told me that she intend to sponsor half of the cost of the laptop.
Okay, do anyone feel envy at me now? Lol!
Btw, the model that i bought is the HP DV3 and i still feel that it's worth the money till today.

As for the forth announcement, my brain is kinda blank for now.
I think it's because of the mosquitoes here flying around distracting my mind.
So, i guess i will just put in on the next list when i could remember them.
Hopefully it will be the great things like i pass all my ACCA exams, having awesome chinese new year this year or even gain some profit for the coming world cup..ha ha!

Alright i guess i'll just stop here for now.
Once again, have a great 2010 everyone.

No comments: