Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've gone crazy!!

I feel so boring now~
Honestly, every beginning of the brand new year should be an enjoyable one because the CNY is always just around the corner by this time.
BUT NOT TO ME, at least not now.

I feel so boring now that I almost turn insane.
I feel like crazy-ing around for now like there's not tomorrow!!
I feel like doing anything I want without caring anyone feeling XD
I feel like stop thinking for a day without worry anything at all.
So I choose Sunday to be a day for me to gone crazy. LOL!!!

But I hope there is a person or two could company me or else it's not enjoyable enough.

So, let tomorrow be a lucky day cos I plan to ask someone out on that time *cross my finger*

Now, the question is, What am I planning for Sunday??
Movie? Starbucks? Sing k? A big feast??
Let's just do all of them or else it's not crazy enough.

I am gonna laugh till the max in cinema!!
I am gonna shout to the max in the karaoke room!!
I am gonna stuff my stomach to the max on that day!!
I am gonna er...poison myself with caffeine to the max??*cough cough**
ANYWAY I AM GONNA ENJOY MYSELF TO THE MAX ON THAT DAY!!

P.S Hope I wont be disappointed cos I dont have any backup plan.

P.P.S In case I really going to be disappointed I guess I will just crazy myself tomorrow. Maybe just MAYBE, run around the town, shouting in naked form. LOL!!!

P.P.P.S To the person that might be companying that day, please dont be angry with my every action. I just feel like "pour" everything out like we're never gonna meet again.

No comments: