Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3/4/2010

I could still remember that day when I was about to stop my pace and try to walk on my own.
Without you in front me, without me following anyone anymore.
It was the day that I tried so hard to mask up myself in front the other everyone telling them I am happy.

And that’s when I heard you called my name from far, asking where am I.
I decide to ignore at first, try to take my own very first step.
But in the end, I failed to oblige myself.
I ran back to you as fast as I could.
As I thought there is a chance to start everything over once again.

It was sweet a first.
It had been so long since I felt my steps were so light.
Not even a single weight I could feel.

But people say happiness never last longer than you thought.
It was so true that these days I began to ask how long I do worth this time.
I found myself are just following you around, watching your steps, trying very hard to adopt your pace.
Counting the days you may turn back and call my name again.
But in the end, you made me doubt if all these worth even a little or not.

Assumptions were made when you don’t say a word.
Don’t blame on it since you never want to talk to me.
Your actions were the thing that created these assumptions.

Thank you for calling my name and turned back on me once I’ve reached you there.
At least I thought, I could hear your voice for a time again.

Thank you for making me feels that I am important again.
Even for a short little time.

I am just wondering if one and a half year days are equivalent to less than 2 months,
How long should I wait for a “forever”.

Tell you what, in case you can’t feel it, it feels as pain as the first time you left.

I don’t change huh?

No comments: