Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An Antique

Do you guys ever try to dig into your old rotting vault for some very old songs that you listened to for the past, around ..urm ..5-10 years back before?
LOL!!!
This is what the liongteck is doing now.
I can't deny I am a bit past-tense person (urm okay, maybe a little bit too over). Haha.

And guess what songs am I listen to now?

One of the S.H.E.'s album~

Together!! =P



I tell you guys what, for me, that's the best album ever from them, not the lastest SHERO or whatever pussy cat.

I love, Always On My Mind, I love Tian Shi Zhai Chang Ge (Angle is singing), I love Bai She Lian Ge (White Love Song), Wo He Xing Fu You Yue Ding (I have date with the happiness [should be translated like this bah])!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!

It reminds me of the past 9 years CNY I was having.
In the Cyber, Counter-Strike "ing" with friends with lots of foul words. HAHA!

That was one of the best celebration of CNY I ever had in my life.
No worries at all.

No comments: