Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Streamyx - The worst of everything.

"All of our TM customer representative are still busy. We will be reaching you as soon as possible."

That's what I paid for almost RM20 for since yesterday when I called the TM centre asking for the reason of why my internet line keep on disconnecting.
What I got in return?
"We will be giving you the feedback as soon as possible."
FUCK YOU!!

I feel so so angry and frustrated now.
I can feel the smoke coming out from both my ears and my head is boiling at the max temp.

I paid for the service to make myself angry!!!
If I didnt even call them yesterday, they won't even bother to inform me that my Streamyx line was actually connected and I get myself online already. SHIT THEM!
Well, that was okay.

The real problem of my anger is that, this SHITTY line get disconnected for every 2-5 minutes, never survive longer than that.
Then I have to wait for more than 5 mins to get it connected again.

NIAMA, ASAP!! Since yesterday, animal. More than 24 hours already.
No wonder Malaysia's Internet Service provider is rated way down below the worst among the world.

To get thing worse, TM actually even dare to sponsor some sort of event that doesn't even have a single connection with their service.
For example, the recent Ah Mei's Amit World Tour Concert.
Still got face to do so when the services provided is so lousy.
You thought Ah Mei is going to eat your lousy Streamyx service is it??!!
Instead wasting the fucking money at sponsor on non-related thing, why dont you just make your line better?

If you guys were me, some of you people might had already blown your own head up to the space while been given this kind of service and receiving a bill amounting up to RM200!!.
You paid for nothing except than worsening your own temper.
NO wonder there's lot of Malaysians are boycotting Streamyx.

If providing services is the main business of a company, satisfaction of the customer is the most important thing of all.
KEEP THAT IN MIND!! TURTLE-Myx!

2 comments:

red said...

yeah same with me. got the headache 3 year back and present! but the bill is still the same! !@!@!@!(&(^$#.
u r 1 from thousend whom complaint about tmnuts! (:

liongteck said...

Yeah! Banyak headache. 2 days ago, they called just to inform me that they actually had my Internet line installed! Fuck them. I told them I know I had the line but the problem is the line suck! Then they said " ok then we will send our technician to your home " zzz