Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If only one day you would just let me walk into your mind.

It has been awhile since the last time I sat outside alone watching the moon and the stars writing things with lots of her in my mind.
I can still remember that feeling of how bad I miss her at that time.
And still, I am.
Even though we’ve just met just now, it still feels like it has already been weeks probably months I’ve never see you in face.
Ouh, I never thought I would be such a jerk once again.

You will be leaving in a week time.
By then, we won’t be seeing each other for a very long time anymore.
I am really regretted of what I did just now, or what I didn’t do.

Maybe I was just angry.
A little jealous maybe.
Because I always thought with the entire patient I could wait, it will be paid off one day.
3 weeks, 3 Sundays, that’s all I had been thinking.
After that you will be back to the person who might care for and miss me just a little more.
In fact, I was told that I won’t be able to see you for another 14 weeks, 14 Sundays starting today.
I am a little jealous, jealous of the person who will be given your 10 days among these 98 days though.

Sigh.
I am really wondering what is on your mind now.
What’ve you been thinking of me?
If there is any possible, I really would like you to tell me everything on your mind.

I know I can’t stop you from doing what you want, at least that is the only thing that I think I can do for you.
I definitely can’t stop you from pursing your dream.

I know I’ve been acting like a kid demanding for attention.
But you should know I did this because of I love you don’t you?
I know there’s lots of ways of loving a person.
Maybe I only did that best when you are not by my side, just like in the past.
Maybe you have your way of loving a person as well.

You must know that I didn’t take the kiss just now it is all because I am a little scare of that might the last one.
If I am given a second chance like just now, I doubt I could hold myself once again.

You will never remember me whenever you are into your works, that’s when I’ve been thinking am I losing you already.
I did my best in grabbing your little attention, I did my best to remind you of me just a little, but I never thought all of these were just annoyance to you.
I am not as tough as you can see.
I am fragile especially with the person I never want to lose in my life, maybe a little too fragile.
I am sorry.

You will be leaving on the coming Saturday and your busiest day of the week will be ended by the day before that.
I was just thinking if I would be given another chance for me to claim the kiss I haven’t got just now.
I miss them so so badly now.
Your hugs and the kisses.

No comments: